Monday, May 26, 2014

Need a quick, easy meal? How about Salmon!

If you've followed me on Facebook, you've seen I've now made two meals with Salmon...

Last night, I made salmon for my sister and I, which was about 1 pound of fish for reference.

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425 F
  2. Cover a broiler with foil and spray with olive oil/pam/etc
  3. Rinse salmon with cold water and then pat dry
  4. Put salmon on pan and season accordingly. I used a seafood blend that was delicious
  5. Put in oven for 15 minutes (time will vary depending on amount of fish)
Boom, that's it!

This meal also includes some fresh cut fruit, some potatoes, and a fresh salad. Salad includes cucumber, carrots, green onions, yellow tomatoes, and bell peppers. Pair with your favorite dressing and you've got a great meal!

Total prep time is around 20-25 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment