Thursday, June 5, 2014

Need a Quick Meal? Try this!

On Monday, I made the following: Chicken pesto, salad, and fruit.



For the chicken, I had removed from the fridge the day before and had thawed it out in the fridge. I cooked the chicken on the stove top, so first, I cut up the chicken into small bite size pieces. Then, I sprayed the pan with olive oil (you can use pam/canola oil, etc.). Dump the chicken in and a minute or two later, spoon in as much pesto as desired. I had bought store bought pesto and had it in my fridge, so it was easy to add in.

Cook the for about 8 minutes or as long as it takes to cook through. You'll want to check the chicken, make sure it's still moist inside but cooking well on the outside before eating.

For the salad, cut up whatever vegetables/toppings you'd like and you've got yourself a salad!

Tried to keep this post short, so ask questions if you need help/clarification!



No comments:

Post a Comment